Monday 22 November 2010

Creativity matters



Having just heard an interview with Sir Ken on radio yesterday i am prompted to add this to my blog. Apparently he had polio as a child and attended a special school! only the chance intervention of an inspector allowed him to go forward for his 11+.He was the first from this school to pass. Now he is the most inspirational speaker on creativity.Every time I hear him I scream YES!!!!!
If you have not looked at this you must!





Another similar film, (i am sure itis the same artist!!! same arm...must be!!)this time about where ideas come from and what might be the best environment for creativity!! It is so similar in style to the Ken Robinson one that I find myself choosing.....but I love the style....of visualisation of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment