Sunday 24 June 2012

The longest day!

There is a debate about which day is actually the longest...I always celebrate the 21st but recently heard it is the 24th...which to believe...and then I heard actually 4 days in a row are all the same length!
So I was back in the edit rooms again today, after hauling all the lights back the long way round. It is back breaking and I certainly will remember that task...including the day I was parked on floor 5 of a multi storey at Bell St and filming in the Hannah McLure Centre and when I came out the lift had stopped...tell me how you would solve that...(I can't as it was quite inappropriate)...2 cameras two tripods lights stands cd player costume and notebooks etc...

So I was keen not to make THAT mistake again.
In edit I worked on a clip of Alicia which I wanted to try to overlay. I have never quite managed again to get the original effect we had with the really bad quality film of Emily from last year. It was hard to get timing and opacity just right and in the end I may not use this. Then back to the masters sudio space to continue scanning snowflakes.



But really lovely to see the continuity between the two shots here...

No comments:

Post a Comment