Thursday 2 August 2012

last adjustments

It has become clear that my film is going to be longer than 4 minutes and with Finn in Edinburgh and his recording equipment down there will have to be another solution. I have found a track of music/ sound which is perfect and titled ship on high seas!! so that fits perfectly with the first section allowing me to use Finn's music in the second section as planned.

I have added my sand animation to the sea section with Mya and it is really working for me. I inverted and slightly coloured it so it does really look like glowing starfish!! I also added in a still I took at Broughty Ferry by moonlight for this section. I have no time left now to add the sherrifmuir sky.

After my last tutorial with Sharon she suggested a piece of animation she had also done with sand which might fit. I had a look and tried it out. I found a spot for it but changed the colour to a blue and edited it in to the feet and sea section at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment