Friday 8 October 2010

hola!

And so it begins..the loneliness of the long distance blogger.....
this phrase came to mind this morning, but in fact the opposite is probably the case.
Here I am, at Art College , learning about student life in the 21st century!! Sooooo
much to learn for an elder like me!

Notes on a virtual learning centre! Life drawing after so many years!
How to use a Mac! How to edit film,use an SLR camera,make a film,put a film on a flash drive,
keep a blog,make lunch with only a kettle,communicate to five different nationalities at once, debate rhetoric,keep up with the laundry,keep in touch with old and new chums,ways to drive to Dundee from Newburgh, places to park,..........the list is endless!!!!!!!!!

My presentation of past work was a journey in itself. I took my old VHS films and copied clips to digital tape, edited them on final cut pro in order to give a whistle stop tour of where I am coming from.
Given a few months practice I may be able to make a better job!!!!

Looking forward to the learning curve and to getting new work on film!!

No comments:

Post a Comment